LIt’s officially November and that means it is now Holiday season (according to the retail world!). Malls are fully decorated for the Holidays, and Santa is even ready to roll! This time of year, the beauty industry comes out with some amazing products and gift sets. So get out your pen and paper because it’s time to start your Holiday wish list!
1. Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette– I have always adored Nars’ blushes and bronzers. This palette even includes two classic items- Laguna bronzer and Deep Throat blush!
2. Hourglass Ambiant Lighting Blush Palette-These blushes are famous for their luminous and soft focus glow. Now you can get three blushes in one palette!
3. Lorac Mega Pro Palette– I am DYING to get my hands on this baby. Unfortunately, it is sold out at the moment but keep your eyes pealed for a restock!
5. Too Faced Melted Kisses Set– Too Faced melted lipsticks go on like a gloss but have the staying power of a stain! I love these lipsticks and this set gives you four for almost the same price as one! The sizes are smaller than the full size, but still an awesome deal!
6. Vice 3 Palette– Urban Decay shadows are from heaven; they are buttery and pigmented! This palette is amazing because it has a beautiful range of both neutral and colored shadows!
7. Too Faced La Belle Carousel– First off, it has adorable packaging! Second it comes with a wide range of products, including 12 eye shadows, 2 bronzers, 2 blushes, and my favorite mascara!
8. Buxom Lip Gloss Roulette– Buxom lip glosses are a dream. They smell like peppermint, have great staying power, and an amazing color range. This set includes 15 mini lip glosses!
9. Beauty Blender and Solid– This famous sponge applies your makeup to your skin flawlessly. This set includes the sponge and its cleaner.
10. Tarte Bon Voyage Collects Set and Travel Bag– For $60 this is a steal! You get 20 eye shadows, a mascara, cheek stain, lipgloss, lip tint, maracuja oil, finishing powder, and travel bag!
11. Urban Decay Naked Vault– The moment you have all been waiting for! This ULTIMATE set comes with all 3 Naked palettes, 3 blush palettes, 3 eye pencils, and 3 lip glosses! It is a big wapping $280, but you get SO MUCH for your money.
12. Clarsonic Mia Pure Glow Holiday Gift Set– What would I go without my Clarsonic! I love that face brush. This set, according to Sephora, is “a seven-piece cleansing and skincare set featuring the Mia 2™ cleansing system and four favorite products for the ideal regimen to give your skin a radiant holiday glow.”
13. Too Faced Everything Nice Set– Again with the cutest packaging! This set has 20 eye shadows, 2 blushes, 2 bronzers, mini makeup brushes, mini mascara, and a pink glitter zip bag!
Let me know what you put on your Holiday wish list on Instagram @glamglitterandgloss or in the comments!