Whether yours is covered in old tissues from sobbing over your latest breakup or contains piles of books you will “read eventually,” we are all guilty of having a stash of random trinkets on our nightstand. Nightstands have become quite a focus for bedroom decor and can be a lovely way to spruce up your bedroom. I also read recently that what is on your nightstand says a lot about a you! So I decided it would be fun to show what goodies are hanging around my bedside table as well as some decor inspiration for your nightstand! So whether you are just curious what objects I like to keep by my bed or your looking to spruce up your bedroom, check out what’s on my nightstand!
Glass Lamp |Homegoods|
Tissue Box with Glitter accent |Homegoods|
Glitter Frame with Wedding Photo
Silver Tray |Homegoods|
Lavender Essential Oil Spray |Sprouts|
Miss Dior Fragrance |Sephora|
Makeup Books | Barnes and Noble|
Jewelry Box |Francesca’s|
Juicy Fragrances | Sephora|
Nightstand is from |Pier1|
- When styling your nightstand, try to combine the cute and convenient. You may want the bed side table to portray a glamorous vibe, but you also have to be practical and keep the items you need near by.
- Display your trinkets in an ascetically pleasing way by using trays, decorative boxes, and stacking objects, like books, by color
- Hide items that will cause a cluttered look in cute boxes or in the drawer of the nightstand.
- Keep Items to a minimum. If the nightstand begins to look overwhelmed, move the items to another area of the house were they could also be of use to you.
- Adding flowers or a picture frame add a feminine and glamorous touch. Pick a frame that goes with the color scheme of your bedroom.
What’s on YOUR nightstand. I am a curious George and would love to know what goodies you have hiding by your bed! Comment on my Instagram @glamglitterandgloss or comment below!